- If you have a long neck and a low neck line dress an up do is as elegant as it gets. And looks beautiful
- If you want to thin out your features and elongate your neck an up to high on top is just what you need.
- In the hot humid summer days an updo will be guaranteed to keep itself in place.
- As well as for wind and rain!
- If you want to stand out from the rest, have all your girls in down dos and yours up and classy!
- If you have shorter to mid length hair and you want to look like you have more hair, curls swept up with a few pins and even some single extensions is the way to go.
- If you wear your hair in a messy bun or a ponytail most of the time, you may feel most comfortable with your hair up and away from your face.
- Its neat, its classy and its elegant.
8 Reasons not to have an Updo
- You have always and forever loved loved long flowing hair!
- You want the Princess and Tiara look, hey you deserve it!
- You have a low back dress and want to show it off
- Fiancé loves long hair
- Its been your dream since you where a little girl
- You have grown your hair for this.
- Its the perfect season for long hair
- Its free, sexy and I wanna be a hot bride!